Full mouth rehabilitation
Full mouth rehabilitation in case of dental disease, accident, heredity, illness (diabetes mellitus), negligence or previous poor restoration.
- Detailed recording of all patient’s mouth problems, both radiographically and clinically
- Conventional or surgical treatment of gingivitis – parodontopathy accompanied by medication (antibiotics, anti-inflammatory, vitamins)
- Tooth mobility test
- Completion of required endodontic therapies and fillings.
- Tooth removal with intense mobility
- Restoration and optimization of occlusion (jaw joint) with temporary acrylic crowns or bridges with excellent morphology and anatomicity.
- Study of panoramic and axial tomography
- Placement of dental implants where they are deemed necessary
- Aesthetic diagnostic wax-up (moke up) before the final construction and application of porcelain prosthetic restorations
- Placing of zirconium porcelain or all-ceramic Emax dental and implants
- Control and improvement of chewing functional aptitude, vocal function and aesthetic result
In NEWSMILE the scientific officer Dr. Stefanos Papasinefakis, along with his top specialist associates, endodontists, maxi-surgeons, periodontologists, are studying, designing and offering the perfect smile for you.