Pediatric dentistry is a branch of dentistry that deals with health monitoring and solving problems in the oral cavity of children as well as adolescents.
New Smile has a pleasant and friendly environment for children and adolescents aged 6 to 17 years.
- We monitor the oral health of children and adolescents
- We provide tips for teaching the right way to brush their teeth.
- We provide tips for proper oral hygiene and nutrition.
- We undertake fluoridation and preventive fillings.
- We undertake the treatment of the tooth decay in neonillary and permanent teeth with fillings, as well as tooth injuries, extractions and endodontic treatment.
- We help children understand that visiting the dentist twice a year is a delightful experience!